Thursday, May 03, 2007

Mexican Water Pirate

I am a pre-school teacher now, and sometimes I draw pictures with the kids. Usually I ask them what they want me to draw, pressing them for specific details. So far this is everyone's favorite, the mexican water pirate. They dictated every detail in the following image: his profession, his garb, his moustache.

We ( I) liked it so much that we (I) hung it up on the cabinet door, the class art gallery. This week they decided to draw their own mexican water pirates.

He had a face, but it got colored red.

The brown things coming off the head? Moustache.

Again, had a face, colored it blue.

PIRTE

Those might be birds, but they just as well might be M's.

This one seems to cover the source material the most faithfully.

3 Comments:

Blogger giddy girlie said...

I taught preschool for a few years, and I miss it on nearly a daily basis. Nobody has made me a macaroni necklace lately or let me play with flubber while getting paid.

4/5/07 4:27 PM  
Blogger mmmm, brains said...

Please may I enroll Sophie in your class when she's old enough? Pretty please?

10/5/07 12:43 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Dude, are you back? NICE!

17/5/07 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home